View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #12
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

One though that sorta floated across my mind during the course of the game:

I think this off-season is going to be a critical one for Antoine Wright. It was that light of a game where this one thought came across in my thought process. Anyways, I think it's important for him to continue to develop some consistency with the range, beyond the arc. The major key to it all is to develop that but not lose sight of what makes him a pretty nice player and that's driving the lane and playing pretty darn good defense. He's made strides from last year to now with regards to his shooting, he just needs to keep progressing...he might make someone else we know even more expendable if he keeps working and the value for said player shines through.

Going into the 4th quarter it was a pretty lackluster night IMO for the PG position for us. Kidd was doing the subtle things to make things going but it didn't really feel like it had a major impact on the game. Then boom...JJ takes off.

It's REALLY good to see Jet out of whatever funk he was in during the ATL/IND games.

The more I see Captain Jack the more I kind of want him on our roster. Defense might be a touch and go issue at times, but the guy will definitely bring some aggression and swagger to the team.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 03-25-2009 at 10:37 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote