View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #74
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
That is my gut feeling as well

But at the same time I am kind of happy about it all the same. It's a little different of course because it's harmful to other people. That's a fact...second hand smoke is harmful to other people. So do you have a right to harm other people? If you want to smoke, fine, You can harm yourself. I imagine when I have kids and I see somebody blowing smoke towards my child I will feel pretty strongly about it.
Yup. But you can always choose not to go places that allow smoking. Now, if you're outdoors in a public place and someone lights up and smokes your personal area up, you can say something.

But I hear you. I still go to places that are full of smoke. I just don't stay as long and I spend less...

As long as this stuff stays on a municipal level (and doesn't trickle up the levels of gov't), I'm not too bent about it.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote