View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:52 PM   #76
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I think we can all agree that KP might be a better passer than any of our other guys not named Luka

The stats say he only had one assist but dude was making some sweet passes tonight after he attacked and kicked out.

I trust him with the ball in his hands to make decisions which is why I think he needs to get more involved not just to shoot but to create for other players.
I agree but I fault the guys like THJ and Brunson and Richardson just as much and KP too as I do the coach or Luka. Tonight the doubles came from KP's guy and he was left open. If the man rotates and KP swings to Richardson who is open he's going to shoot and that hasn't been a good thing. I want to see KP take the closeout off the dribble and create a better shot or get his own. I just don't think it's as simple as KP made comments now he got touches he was right. There is a lot of blame to go around when the team loses like they did in Houston. Everyone on the court, Luka and KP included, and all of the coaches.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote