View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #9
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
Why not Dwight Howard? Seems as though both are about equal on the "untouchables" list as far as their respected teams are concerned.

Marc Gasol is producing very well and is getting paid very little in comparison with that production, and Thabeet is a rookie that they will groom by giving him a bench role behind Gasol.
Why not Dwight Howard?.....how about we go after Lebron James, Kobe and D-Wade since your trying to be sarcastic, I'm stunned you even put Marc Gasol in the same class as Dwight Howard, I haven't seen anywhere about Marc being "untouchable" and I don't know how why Dwight Howard's name was even brought up, the only untouchable players in the NBA right now are Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Howard, Nowitzki and Paker and Duncan but anybody else can be had for the right price.

Last edited by Thomas86; 08-16-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote