View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 08:30 PM   #165
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
But it doesnt help the franchise, especially in FA minds. Cuban is for the most part right, but that kind of stuff he should keep to himself. Not to mention taking attention away from his team and putting the focus on himself.
Honestly, I think that was the point... Cuban had no illusions of the Mavs winning last night, so he put the target on himself to keep people from talking trash about the team (or more specifically, Dirk)... He does that, nothing new.

Of course, that didn't stop KD and RW from talking shit about Villanueva, but I guess beating up retarded kids on the playground is how they cope with the fact that this OKC squad's window has pretty much closed.... F'em, I hope the Spurs sweep.

EDIT: just to clarify, the "retarded kids on the playground" comment has nothing to do with CV's alopecia and everything to do with him being the 12th player in our depth chart... Never punch down, it makes you look petty.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-26-2016 at 09:01 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote