View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #173
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
But it doesnt help the franchise, especially in FA minds. Cuban is for the most part right, but that kind of stuff he should keep to himself. Not to mention taking attention away from his team and putting the focus on himself.
Well for sure durant and westbrook never and wont ever sign here. Even I know there's no chance durant likes Dallas in general. Not to mention the added rivals like the lakers and spurs those two guys have now. Not just the Mavs. See honestly we all knew the series was 20-1 odds. But it seemed like Cuban threw in the towel pre game 5. Which oddly seemed like we exposed them enough for san antonio to finish that series.

Cubes was going on the shit talk they started first. Too bad we lacked rebounds. Sometimes the shit talk works, sometimes it doesn't. I mean it worked with shaq when calling them the "sacramento queens". Also when Terry did the classic move of putting the NBA trophy on his arm even before playoffs started. It's just the fun of NBA playoffs. I see the durant and westbrook imploding eventually... which convinces durant to leave.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote