View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:37 PM   #66
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You hit the nail on the head here. Kidd's entire system is just a watered down version of Rick's. It's just that Kidd can't play call for shit. Lineups are about equal in bizarness, although I do think Kidd has done a good job getting the most of out players...when they actually get a chance.

Listen, we won this game and are still within easy striking distance of the 6th seed. But I really, really don't like Maxi's role when you just made a major trade for Gafford.

Watch the highlights and you can see how we NEED the shotblocking and rebounding. Lively was just insane on defense this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MihQ...el=PandaHank41

And dude, Luka is just redonk this season. I don't think there are 10 players in history more talented than him. Maybe not even 5.
Ageeed on both points. Jesus, Coming from a place where I wasnt sure about trading up for Luka to where I thinks he is going to be a top player to ever play the sport. Imo, he is on the Lebron, MJ pace and whoever else you put up in the clouds as beyond generational talent.

Maxi and Thj have been bouncing up against their ceiling for a few years. The only thing we can hope for is that they bust off a few outlier games when we really need it, all while hoping coaches dont try to over play their hands.

Kidd was a really good defender and he knoes what it takes to play solid team defense. We had a good run of defense when he was here. Our scheme was solid and we had guys that understood spacing and where to be. They knew how to sag, help and get back. They also clogged and mucked up PnRs pretty well. Maybe he just isnt good at slowing it down for the players to drill it. The fundamentals and scheme are definitely not imprinted on most of our players. Im convinced that other coaches could get more out of this team.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote