View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 05:09 PM   #18
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
More I think about it I just don't see a way batum or barnes. They would have to come off the bench. Dirk is not going to the bench to end his career and they're not going to accept not being a starter. Dirk would have to be at the 5.
I doubt starting games is a big deal to Dirk at this stage if it means bringing in younger talent but closing games is a different story. He'd almost have to play the 5 closing games and that could be a huge problem in terms of getting stops down the stretch.

But Dirk does crank it up a few notches in crunch time and with fresh legs it might actually work.

I just hope our best signing in the off-season isn't one of Zaza, DWill, Parsons or Powell.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote