View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 08:51 PM   #51
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Is it really stacked?

I mean beyond Luka and kyrie there's a lot of inconsistent role players on this team especially offensively.

ThJ, PJ, DJJ, Kleber and Hardy can all brick a lot of shots

There really isn't a 3rd consistent option and Josh Green might be the best of that bunch.

I love the added size no doubt but this team doesn't really pose the same threats as per say Denver who can attack you on a nightly basis in the playoffs with Jokic, Murray, Porter and Gordon in that pecking order.

The mavs pecking order stops at Luka and kyrie.

But those two without question are capable of making noise even with the inconsistent players around them on this roster
This is by far the best roster in the Luka era. I believe it?s enough to win a title especially with Luka and Kyrie as your 1/2