View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 03:38 PM   #77
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101 6 7
No I'm downplaying game Dallas's game 4 victory over Memphis (and SA's previous game 4 victories over several clubs for that matter). But yes, Phoenix played harder in game 4 than Memphis did this year, because for Memphis, a game 4 victory meant a trip back to Dallas for another a$$-whoopin; Phoenix's victory in game 4 meant a trip home, with a chance to get into the series.
I don't know what to be more impressed by - your level of understanding of the psyche of so many players and coaches, or how you managed to type that with a straight face.

Quote:
I can appreciate why a Mavericks fan would not like to dwell on historical playoff precedents.
Trite, but this has little to do with historical playoff precedent. Talking about what, "might have been" is a loser's mentality. And, unless I've misread every single one of your posts, aren't you guys supposed to be a bunch of winners?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote