View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 10:13 PM   #19
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
However, what Carlisle is doing with Wright mystifies me. Wright was playing good, confident basketball before his injury. He's a good defender, and he bring a better offensive game than George. George has been defending well, but I don't understand why you don't continue to roll with Wright at the SG and see if he can contiue to contribute support points. Especially when you consider that his specialty is attacking the basket, an area of weakness on this team.
Big rep for this. It is truly an enigma. I wonder this everytime I see George. There must be something happening behind the scenes, because what is happening on the court does not justify George's minutes over Wright.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.

Last edited by Mavs Rule; 12-17-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote