View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #44
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I hated the shot by Vince at the end of the game. Btw, can someone tell me the last game winner that Vince has hit? If Mayo didn't have it rocking in the 4th, I could understand giving Vince the ball. But Mayo was shooting well, and making plays. He was the one that should have caught the ball up top and created a play.

As for the game, Collison hit the shot to tie the game, but other than that he was terrible. And Shart may not be a quality player but he is hustling, attacking, being aggressive off of pick and rolls, and being aggressive on defense. You know he is doing everything that Collison is not doing.

Troy Murphy was solid last night. He hit some shots but he also stayed with people. Don't recall him being overmatched at any point.

Bernard James just does not give up on plays. I wish he was 22 because if he was... I'd say the Mavs found their starting center for the future. He flushes it EVERY chance he gets around the rim. He blocks shots like a madman. And he is the first one going for loose balls on the floor or out of bounds.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote