View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 04:36 PM   #1342
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Agree with your assessments of Barea and "small ball" but I haven't gotten the impression that health is why Barea is sitting. I think they are consciously transitioning Brunson into his role, and the fact that neither Wright nor Curry were a fit in the starting lineup has created a guard logjam with the 2nd unit.
For sure they want to get Brunson experience, but if Barea weren’t coming off an Achilles injury and were a couple of years younger, Brunson would be learning from the bench right now. When I say health I mean load management and preservation, not that Barea is still injured. This team should be thinking about transitioning into more of a win now mode after the start to the season, than maybe they originally planned in my opinion.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote