View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 08:06 AM   #1350
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Normally, I'm not a guy who sweats the throw in players on big deals, but with Brunson, I don't know. I just have a feeling that he's a keeper.
It really depends on our target player if we are looking to upgrade the SL. I'd hate to part with Brunson but we'll have to give up something to get a better player and he would be one of the most attractive trade assets that we have.
Barea easily fills that vacuum and why I think that is one of the reasons he's being held back right now.

Hope there is a good fit for our TPE so we won't have to give up anyone and Barea can continue to be a huge insurance asset.

Last edited by rimrocker; 12-07-2019 at 08:11 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote