View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #87
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Roddy's not been a regular part of the rotation thus far, and as long as the Mavs are trying to protect home court advantage (which means Games 1 and 2) I don't expect him to see any meaningful burn unless the team is really hurting for a spark. At this stage of his career I see him as the kind of wild card you want to throw at the Spurs when they're trying to figure out how to keep from going down 0-3.
That's the only time he's going to get minutes, barring garbage time or injury (or JJ really sucking).

edit: which I'm OK with. He's not reliable, RC knows what he has with JJ, and though I'd play Roddy over JJ he's not and I'll respect that decision.

Last edited by tcat075; 04-18-2010 at 11:09 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote