View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #105
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsDallas View Post
People that were at the game:
I realized that the arena wasn't actually too loud and missing something. I realized that during play there was was no music or no electronic noises from the speakers or announcers trying to hype up the crowd. Is there a reason for that? I was thinking maybe they didn't allow it in playoffs or something, but I'm watching the Suns game and they are having the noises. Just wondering why it was missing...
Well I actually thought the crowd was plenty loud. but yes they didnt' pipe in the pa system like they normally do. Possibly just to allow the crowd to control it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote