View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 07:04 PM   #55
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stack24 View Post
I believe if you did look at the stats and took out the intentional fouls from the first 3 games the FT's were pretty even actually. I remember looking them up the other day.

I think it's only natural to think that the opposing team gets away with things.

Embellishing fouls is part of the game and both sides do it. Dirk, Harris, Barrea, Chandler, all of them do it just as much as any Rocket. Naturally there is hate on both sides for each other so they will complain.

Howard got fouled Hard by Chandler and he pushed him off but that wasn't a flagrant and the fould called on Howard against Nowitzki ended up being a flagrant. I think if one is going to be called a flagrant so should the other.

In my opinion the refs have been horrible on both ends of the ball equally.

Rockets fans want blood and thank they are getting the short end and Mavs fans will do the same.
I got news for you Rockets suck!!!!

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote