View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 07:57 PM   #6
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I hope you didn't believe him. We'll all be paying more taxes.

Even if that were true....I don't understand how anyone could get behind that. It is unfair to tax some people a small percentage, and others a large percentage. It is unfair. It makes no sense. There is no way to explain it.

And why stop there? Lets ask to see a W2 at the gas station to determine your tax on a fill up. Maybe a variable tax scale at the grocery store when you're buying milk. "Sorry Mr Business man, that's 2.99 x 1.39 = 4.15 for your milk, sir. Have a nice effing day."

Ridiculous and unfair. Lets tax people who EARN more money. "Hey way to go on being successful, but I'm going to have to penalize you for it."
Exactly right. Mane of those people making over $250k/yr are small business owners, who use their earnings to employ others. By raising their taxes, you cause them to employ fewer people (aka LAY OFFs). So yea, let's "tax the rich" and watch the poor (by Obama's definition those making less than $250k/yr) lose their jobs. Great plan Obama

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote