View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 11:44 PM   #52
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine having a better draft than this. I'd say let's just go balls-out this summer and sign the best players we can that will take two years or fewer and see if we can make the playoffs, but I think I'd rather we look at complementary types (i.e. shooters, defenders, rebounders) that will give us good pieces in aiding the development of DSJ and Doncic. I wouldn't be mad if we got a third helping of Tyson Chandler next year (maybe even extending him for cheap for a 2nd year) because you know, despite his diminishing athleticism, he's still a great leader on and off the court and won't make mistakes or teach bad habits. Seems like the kind of big they could learn a lot from.

If we don't go either the first route (i.e. Boogie for 2 years) or second route (Tyson), I really, really want us to throw a max offer at Capela at 12:01AM on July 1st. He would be the very best long-term fit next to DSJ/Doncic.

(Just realized I'm way more buzzed than I expected to be at this time, since I was prepared to see us draft Bamba, so sorry if that stuff wasn't coherent but TBH I lowkey just want Tyson back)
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote