View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 03:33 AM   #112
trukop

trukop is a jewel in the roughtrukop is a jewel in the roughtrukop is a jewel in the roughtrukop is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Hi guys,

You've got a new fan from Spain (Europe). I'm a Real Madrid fan and I'm really happy because Dallas signed Doncic. Best team for him, great city and wonderful fans.

I've seen Luka Doncic since he was playing for Real Madrid young academy when he was a little boy (12 years old). He is amazing, guys. I would like to talk about a few topics:

-In Europe we measure without shoes. He is 6'7. He is 2'01 tall (no shoes). But, he is 19 years old (02/26/1999) and last two years he grew up 1 inch. It's possible that he will grow up a little more.
-In Europe he is an all-around combo player. He can play 1-4 posititions. His best poition is: SG on defense. PG on attack.
-Signature movement. Step back. This movement is an ankle killer. It's very similar than James Harden one.
-Strenths. IQ, rebounds, personality, all-around, pick&roll, easy to get stadistics, passing and face the ring. He has one of the highest IQ that I've ever seen in my life. He sees the basket very easy. He is a huge rebounder man (in Europe one of the best).
-Weaknesses. Defense on small and speed PGs. He is very big and he can't defense guys like Isiaa Thomas for example. However, Dallas is perfect for him in order to hide this weakness. He must to improve his large shoot. He is a very good shooting man, however, he only has 31% three point successful. Is very low but, I have to write that he is a very good shooter on stop feet position. His stadistics go down due to the fact that he uses so much the step back and crazy shoots. In Spain, we call it "mandarina" (tangerine) LOL.
-Issues to improve. Shoot percentage and athletic. I'm sure that Mavericks will give him the best personal trainer and in a short time he we'll have muscles over the muscles
-Player to compare. I've read on USA forums about Luka Doncic seems Lebron James. I don't agree. In my opinion he seems Larry Bird.

Finally, I give you a couple pretty videos.

Is Luka Doncic the new Larry Bird?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RupuylGUy0&t=1s

Luka Donc's highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-t9j71jbp0

Remenber guys. Euroleague + Spanish ACB are >>>>>>>>> than NCAA. And Luka Doncis is Euroleague MVP regular season and MVP F4. And MVP ACB regular season. He won 2017 Europen cup (against Pau Gasol, Porziņģis, Gobert and so on). He won Euroleague and Spainsh ACB on 2018. Third guy to reach a triple-double on ACB history. 2ยบ highest history PIR on Euroleague regular season It's crazy!!!!!
trukop is offline   Reply With Quote