View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 08:52 PM   #114
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It was a Suns demolition hangover and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if we handily lost this series. Mavs have given everything, but Warriors talent is overall is better than ours by a good margin. We might might match up better than the first two teams, but the talent is definitely the big difference IMO.
It'll never happen but you have to think moving Kleber into the starting lineup at least gives the Mavs 3 solid defenders on the floor to start off games.

That would at least allow you to move Luka over to Looney.

Kleber has defended guys like Leonard and George in the previous two post seasons and I think switching him over to Wiggins then allows less help defense.

Luka can't be any worse vs Looney compared to Powell to start off games. Dude was like 4/4 from the field and had like 3-4 offensive rebounds to get him started.

Brunson actually did a nice job on Draymond and I think both Bullock and DFS will up their defense in game 2.

Kleber also allows the Mavs to get into the offense they want to play right out of the gates.

Powell, Dinwiddie and Frank would be my primary 3 man bench unit. I still think Frank should mirror some of the minutes that Poole plays in order to get a solid defender on him.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote