Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 11:39 AM   #54
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Justin Kubatko: Luka Doncic in the 2022 NBA Playoffs: ✅ 31.7 PPG ✅ 9.8 RPG ✅ 6.4 APG Doncic has averaged at least 30p/5r/5a in each of the last three postseasons. The only other player in NBA history to reach those marks in at least three straight postseasons is Michael Jordan (1989-1993).

Doncic said he’s confident that the Mavs are “on a great path” to become a championship team, but he said he needs to make significant strides defensively for the team to reach those heights. “I think defense has got to be way better for me,” said Doncic, who was frequently targeted by playoff opponents. “Honestly, I think I made a huge step this year defensively, but there’s so much room for improvement. I’ve got to be way better there. I think that’s one spot that can take us to the next level.” – via Tim MacMahon @ ESPN
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote