Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 12:14 PM   #55
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I would still trade Brunson. I know people here think I’m an idiot, but I don’t see Luka and Brunson winning a championship together, the same way Dame and CJ couldn’t get over the hump. They’re just too similar with similar deficiencies.
I don't think you're an idiot, but you have to keep Brunson as an asset. And our cap situation makes a S&T pretty difficult.

If they don't work out together, then you move him by the deadline or the season after.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote