Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 12:24 PM   #85
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Dfs and Bullock are fine, but we still have the glaring weakness that they can NOT dribble. They can't create anything, at all. It's cool that we have decent wing defenders but we need more from those 2 positions.
Brunson and Dinwiddie fill that role, but I'm fine with drafting or adding another ball handling wing. I don't think that's what some people are talking about though.

I just can't see any left field swings after the KP trade and WCF showing. I don't think it's healthy for the roster to do that either. Our team chemistry is a 10, and that's why you see reports of Pinson and Boban staying.

What won't be acceptable is keeping Powell as the starter, but I'm convinced they know better now. Dear lord, let's hope so...

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote