View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 06:13 PM   #78
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Luka has one of the highest BBIQs of all time which is where Hardy severely lacks. That's the only major concern I have long term regardless of these silly summer league games.
I don't know where Luka ranks all time but I do know coming into the league hew was more advanced than anyone. Way ahead of the curve there. Lebron was too. That's definitely not the bar for guys coming into the league but like you said based on what i've seen he simply doesn't have ANY. I'm wondering how he did even as well as he did in the G League.

Maybe I missed the mark but I really thought the G League would help his transitioning to the NBA.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote