View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #24
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
I hope to have no "meaningful situations" ever develop that would cause me to need a weapon.

I, however, enjoy shooting paper targets. I enjoy fine tuning the guns, legally modifying the guns for better accuracy, etc.

I use more typical bolt action and single shot weapons for deer hunting.

I like to collect military surplus weapons (again all legal). I have guns going back to the Franco American war. I don't have all the guns used since then, but I have a high percentage of the guns used since then (at least the ones that I can own; obviously, I own none of the ones I can't own; and I have no level 3 NFA weapons which I could obtain if I really wanted to by obtaining a legal permit). Many of the guns I own are modified military weapons that are no longer fully automatic and otherwise are modified to not be level 3 NFA weapons
Just wondering if collecting those weapons makes your dick feel really big and hard.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote