View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 11:07 PM   #40
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
spoke too soon. I dont know if im glad or not to see that the spurs get bs calls against other teams too though. Yao and Tmac have been fouled probably 10 times apiece without calls tonight. This is just sad. I see now why the spurs get mad about officiating... If its even close to fair it would look horribly lopsided against them with what they get used to throughout the year...

You know--the case could be made that if anyone benefitted from the refs in the series between SA and the Mavs, Dirk and company definitely got an overly abundant number of trips to the FT lines, so I'd think twice before spouting off like this.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote