View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 05:02 PM   #64
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
who knows what percentage of the world believes that life begins at conception vs life begins at a heartbeat vs life begins upon a central nervous system vs life begins at birth?

there is no absolute answer to the question, some believe what they believe by their own thoughts/analysis, some believe what they believe because their religious leadership told them how to believe.

I see those who believe that life begins at fertilization to have an extreme viewpoint, just as I see those who believe that life begins at birth to have an extreme viewpoint. neither of these have a basis in logic, whether you agree or not.
Then give me the logic.

I am a logic guy -- been a programmer, engineer, and network admin for 20 plus years. I deal in logic every day.

Show me the LOGIC. I can debate the logic of fertilization, I can debate the logic of heartbeat.

Show me the logic against that.

Show me the logic behind allowing a person to kill at will, compared to the logic of allowing something to survive.

Please put up the logic.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson

Last edited by dalmations202; 05-14-2009 at 05:02 PM.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote