Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 01:59 PM   #1343
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm still confused as to why fans are upset with JB.

He did what he thought was best for his career. We also have to take into consideration that Dallas initially didn't even want to offer him that initial contract back early in the season.

That's not JB's fault that is Cuban's for taking the gamble.

I will admit I was not a believer in JB early in his career but dude just kept getting better and under Kidd he just seemed to play with more confidence in his abilities.

So I wish him the best of luck because he didn't do anything wrong he was a UFA.

IN fact didn't Cuban take a similar gamble with Nash and he left kind of the same way as JB left.
On one hand there are a lot of fans that reacted like a G/F broke up with them...like weird jealous vibes. On the other hand there are fans that don't care and see obvious holes in JBs game and how he fit here. It was about the asset with most knowledgeable fans.

Idk if it's Cubans fault for taking a gamble. It may be more Cubans fault for not taking a gamble. You just said yourself that you weren't a believer in JB. He wasn't near the same player that he is now (offensively) that he was when we needed to make that decision to extend.

JB made the right decision. He would have ended up being traded with no ability to decide where he landed. NY came after him hard, so it was an easier decision to make than it seemed to be a month or so ago. I have to agree with Sturm that he woukdnt have finished his contract here. The problem remained, because he can't defend guards and gets lost on fundamental defensive plays. Bottom line is, you can't have that playing next to Luka...who also can't defend guards.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote