View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #39
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesVE View Post
I think the problem here with new threads being created where such and such has already been discussed in X thread, is that X thread is usually 15 pages long. So, unless somebody comes on and spends half a day reading EVERY thread here FIRST, then the new thread is likely to be redundant to something that happened to be discussed in X thread. And, like the OP said, unless you have no life you just don't have the time to come here and spend half a day reading EVERY long thread just to ensure you won't be creating a potentially redundant thread.
So what's the solution - have the mods split a thread in half whenever "people with a life" deem it to be too long?

Nobody is stopping a new thread from being posted, but if the content of the thread is irrelevant, then you're going to hear about it from other posters. Don't waste my time with a stupid thread and I won't waste yours with a stupid response...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote