View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 11:30 PM   #15
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Bradley in the 4th

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
I would like to see Bradley more in the 4th. In fact, I was quite pleased (and quite surprised) when he got subbed in at Portland in the 4th. Say what you want about Shawn, I think it's readily apparent that we give a lot more easy baskets with him out of the game. If we're sitting on a ten-point lead, I'd love to see him in there.

This reminds me of something I meant to ask you guys about at the time, but never did. Remember the game last week when Bradley started and was hot in the 1st? I think it was against Philly. I think he scored ten points in the quarter, or something like that. Well, then he started the second half but didn't play long before getting pulled.

In the post-game press conference, Nellie said "it was a tale of two halves" with Bradley. He said Bradley was excellent in the first half, but in the second half he was "so bad I couldn't play him," or something like that. I wonder what he did that was so terrible. He did miss a couple jumpers, but God knows that missing jumpers isn't enough to get you benched by Nellie. I wonder what it is that Nellie gets so mad at Bradley about?

Chumdawg... My buddy and I had the same questions and could not understand it at all. I posed this question to Mike Fisher. He said that he would ask nellie about it.
Quote:
Did shawn get pulled just because he missed some shots, was there something else that we as fans didn't see.
I thought his comments were insulting actually.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote