View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 06:38 AM   #99
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Like I said, it´s all money:

Yi's Chinese Team Owner The Issue For Bucks?
July 22, 2007 - 12:32 am Milwaukee Journal Sentinel -

The chief obstacle the Bucks face in getting Yi Jianlian in a Milwaukee uniform is Chen Haitau, the private owner of the Guangdong Tigers, the Chinese Basketball Association team for which Yi plays, according to Milwaukee Journal Sentinel writer Bob Wolfley.

According to Wolfley, Chen doesn't merely view Yi as an employee.

Rather, Chen literally owns Yi and wants to make himself richer by negotiating a buyout agreement, retaining a portion of Yi's endorsement income and maintaining Yi as an ambassador to further Chen's business.

It has been suggested Chen might be looking for as much as 50% of all of Yi's endorsement money.

Yi has to buy out his old contract with the Tigers, agree to assign his representation rights to the Tigers and sign his NBA representation to an agent approved by the Tigers.

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote