View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #104
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
No my old friend.I don't care what they say in NBA society for me Superstar is when player gives all this things. Jet was great , he won for us many games.He will stay in our hearts for years. And he is franchiseplayer. (Game six,five in Finals 2011,game four with LAL 2011)

Underdog:A superstar is a franchise player, a guy who can lead a team deep in the playoffs by themselves.

You should think what you say!!!
He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Well you need to make up your mind what a superstar is because it's shifting with every post you make.

The only thing I can come up with to help settle the confusion is to come up with an even bigger word and meaning for the guys that are above the players you mentioned. Like maybe mega-stars, or ultra stars? Or superstar tier"A", then superstar tier "B".

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote