View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 11:31 PM   #1036
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Question though. Chicago claimed T-Wolves' offer was best one on the table, I think there were at least as good ones and they simply went with familiar face plus future favor.

Anyone here would have taken Butler for something like 9th pick plus Matthews? Maybe throw in something little to sweeten it a bit, but I see this pretty similar to what Chicago got and as they wanted Lauri, then there was every reason to believe he was going to be there at 9. Just keep in mind that nobody thought DSJ is going to be available at 9.

I think that the Mavs had a chance to consider it but Butler's age was an issue. If this is the case then it clearly shows that Mavs are actually rebuilding through youth, especially when GSW keeps NBA finals locked until 2019-2020.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote