View Single Post
Old 12-19-2023, 01:58 PM   #106
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
the problem is that Kidd isn't showcasing anyone.

I get that Green might have some value, but he's been either injured or misused all season where his trade value might be negative other than his salary ballast.

Plus this makes it harder
https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/new...de-complicated
Which is why extending him was soooo stupid. And I'm betting a box of crack jacks that Kidd was the one that pushed for it.

Mavs don't know how to let these people go. Josh Green had 3 good weeks of an entire career so far. I just don't get it.

The only justification to that extension was that we need defense, but Green hasn't lived up to that this season.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote