View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 11:25 PM   #99
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE: Los Angeles Clippers at Dallas Mavericks gameday

Harris had a much better game than his stats show. I thought the duo of Bradley and Harris did wonders tonight. When those two were in the game, the passing seemed to increase and so did the lead. I didn't see DJ's play because I went to the Fan Shop to get a fleece in the last two minutes because my dad was ready to go....hmmm I did see him pick up the foul though on one of the fan shop TVs. I really thought there were terrible calls against the Mavs and bad non calls that should have gone against the Clippers until the second half of the 4th quarter. Anyone else notice? It could have been the angle I sat at, but the calls seemed really unfair to me, and the crowd.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote