Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 02:27 PM   #67
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
i read that one GM said that the entire projected 2018 Top-5 probably all go #1 in 2017...
Everyone here knows my #1 pick last year was Dennis Smith Jr, but I think Ayton, Bagley, Doncic, and Porter are all better players than him, with Bamba probably being about on par.

What I wonder is where the 6-14 picks would go in last year's draft... Would guys like Jaren Jackson, Robert Williams, and Miles Bridges crack the top-5, or would they still end up going at about the same place they're projected to go this year? They each have obvious warts, but so did Lonzo Ball and he ended up going #2 overall.... Just wondering if we're underrating some of these guys because they don't have the same franchise-changing potential as the top-5. There could still be some fringe All-Stars in the 6-14 range (Harrison Barnes types).

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-06-2017 at 02:30 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote