View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 09:02 PM   #47
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
https://www.theringer.com/2020/12/17...way-to-the-top

Nice article about... the Knicks and what not do do lol.
addressing things not from a culture standpoint but just basic basketball sense.

"The Knicks, as always, are a good example of what not to do. Their new front office, led by former agent Leon Rose, was far more patient in free agency than past regimes. But there are still underlying issues in the way the team is put together that could derail their rebuild. Their best young players don’t complement each other. It’s also unclear how any of them will develop given the veterans around them. New head coach Tom Thibodeau, who has never been known for his patience, has already said the team needs to be “aggressive” in chasing stars. "
I'll admit, I don't follow them closely. I probably can only name like 3 or 4 guys from their roster. I have just been surprised by their restraint this offseason. Normally they're the ones given out the Hayward contracts and trading all of their draft picks for Westbrook.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote