View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 07:53 PM   #116
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Carlisle is just weird with his rotations and always has been. He loves some guys and not others, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of rhyme or reason to it. I firmly believe that he will keep starting Powell until Powell is no longer a Maverick, even though Powell might be the worst player on the team, and even though Porzingis is way better as a 5 than a 4. I really hope I'm wrong about that, but that is what I'm expecting.

I will also go to my grave believing that we would have beaten the Spurs in 2010 if Rick played Beaubois instead of Barea.
I agree on all of the above. I don't see the purpose in Powell and it disturbs me that a basketball mind like Carlisle does. Is it salary that keeps getting him play on the court?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote