View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 05:57 PM   #62
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't talk about Civilization, I'm terrible at strategy games, but if you got a beefy enough system, I would STRONGLY recommend Battlefield 2 for online gameplay. It's based around capping control points, there are 6 classes per side, each with their own set of tools, and you can fly airplanes, choppers, drive tanks, buggys, hummers, boats, and all sorts of vehicles. It's the most fun to be had on an online shooting game. You can play it on slower systems, but this is a game that really benefits from a faster system. Check out the system specs before you pick it up, but if you play CoD at a good level of detail, you should have fun with BF2.