View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #88
redzwestisbest

redzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
Great game...a lot of fun to watch.

Jet with a BIG game

VC also had a very nice game

Dirk with some good rebounding, but was cold on offense

Roddy had a decent game, but is still BAD IMO at running the offense and as we saw struggles getting the ball to Dirk

But a W is a W, which mean everyone did their part

GOOOOOOOO MAAAAAVVVSSSS

I'm beginning to think the problem with getting the ball to Dirk... is DIRK himself. He doesn't seem physically able to hold his ground enough to get in a stable position for are guards to get him the ball and when we do, he is pretty off his sweet spots. It doesn't matter who our 'point guard' is, its the same thing. Its time for RC to get more creative in finding ways to get him the ball. Roddy, West, Kidd, Carter, Lamar, Jet have all had problems getting Dirk the ball if we are keeping track. This is a trend that has nothing really to do with our guards.

Edited: Roadrunner...good post..wish I saw yours before making mine as I may have left West out of my list. West had I believe around 7-10 potential assists on his passes and the Mavs either missed wide open jumpers or the stat guy felt it was too long after the pass to give West the assist. He ended the game with 0 assists which is VERY VERY misleading.

Last edited by redzwestisbest; 01-30-2012 at 05:45 PM.
redzwestisbest is offline   Reply With Quote