View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #38
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Angie,

Sorry to hear that you came away with this opinion. It is yours and I respect that.

What's funny, is that when I watch CNN or MSNBC, I find myself getting the same type of anger as you have towards Fox NEWS. I find that CNN and MSNBC have a long standing history of skewing or spinning their message into a Leftist rant based on opinions with little use of facts.

I find Fox NEWS to be a refreshing network with honest and truthful reporting. I also happen to appreciate Glenn Beck...I have no problem with his enjoyment of making money and I congratulate him for his success, as well as his generosity. One could argue that he's the Oprah of News Commentators.

Would anyone argue that Oprah likes to make money...sidebar, her generosity is not quite what some might think it is...typically, she is giving away other people's money, not her own.

I hope that others will continue to search with an open mind and that they will consider the media that they are taking in, with the understanding of the Agenda behind the message.

I happen to enjoy Glenn Beck and Fox News, because I can see how they are Fair and Balanced, meanwhile I dislike the other stations as I see over and over at how they report with a Left-Stream mentality and giving no respect to any opposing view.

But again, Angie, I say thank you for at least taking an effort to watch...best wishes to you and prayer that you don't get manipulated by the Left-Stream and the Racist...excuse me, I mean Prejudiced Democratic Party.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote