Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 09:17 PM   #94
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
100% Again you give it the proper Bayesian analysis approach. I am starting to believe it is true that the Mavs organization has a force field around them against critical evaluations of their performance. The Josh Richardson trade is a failure. The Josh Green pick is yet to be determined but we have appeared to select a good athlete with no discernable basketball skills. KP is fragile and if he is a #2, he is a bottom echelon 2 which makes him no better than about the 60th best player in the league. The FO has assembled a team that is likely worse than the team we had last year. I must say it would also help if Luka was a good foul shooter. Splitting his attempt in close games isn't helping either.
The sad part is Portland is practically trying to give the Mavs the 6th seed and guess what this team is so bad they can't even take advantage of it

losing to freaking Houston and Sacramento after each one of them had 9+ game losing streaks coming in.

I'm just fed up with this damn organization trying to pump up the roster like Cuban and Donnie does only to watch the same crap happen over and over again.

The Mavs seem to be the only franchise in the NBA handcuffed when it comes to upgrading the damn roster around a super Star.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote