View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #52
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that both the path taken by the FO and an alternative where they keep the nucleus of the Championship team are defensible and logical. Which way you jump is based on opinion and speculation. My preference would have been to keep Tyson, JJ, JKidd and JET and let them ride out the remainder of Dirk's career. However, I can't strongly argue with Donnie and Cubes approach to reloading and keeping financial flexibility. It is downright unbelievable they were able to put together this quality roster with one year deals. Absolutely remarkable and I gave the MBT no chance of doing this. So, I tip my hat to the FO even though in my heart I wish the Championship nucleus was still here in Dallas. I enjoyed rooting for that team, I enjoyed the chemistry and the magic they brought to the court.