View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 10:23 PM   #53
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

I don't really see an issue with Howard (again assuming at the right price). Mavs need him for defense and rebounding...things Howard does well. He hasn't reallly been the problem in Houston, he just hasn't been the solution either. Howard plays hard, but isn't a good team leader. Mavs have plenty of people to fill that role. Houston does not. I don't think anyone would expect Howard to be something he's not, especially not RC. I think Howard would be a good fit here. The question is whether or not Howard decides that as well.

Sefant...what makes you think Howard isn't happening? I'm not sure it is either, just curious why you are so sure it isn't.

MavsMan: Howard + Parsons at $50M per? Man, those are scary numbers, but might be reality in the new NBA next year. That would mean the Mavs would have about $70M tied up in 3 players, NONE of whom would be a superstar. Ouch.

Last edited by BigDog63; 04-07-2016 at 10:27 PM.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote