View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 06:41 AM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default A plea to the general viewing public of Dallas-Mavs.com

Hey..... So last night around midnight while I was sleeping another one of those idiotic bots hit the board. Luckily, DJ banned the account to stop it from posting more of it's garbage but left the posts on the board that it had already posted.

So what I need from you guys is this.... whenever I am unable to get to cleaning up messages from a bot attack in a timely manner it would be very helpful to me if you would not QUOTE the bot's message when replying. Or, if you do have to quote him at least remove the text that starts with [ URL ] and ends with [ /URL ] (without the spaces).

I very much appreciate any help you guys give me on this.