View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 12:34 PM   #212
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Didn’t Memphis trade a 1st for him? Looking almost as bad as when we got Rondo... Eff Iggy, hope he rots.
When the Memphis Grizzlies acquired Andre Iguodala in a trade from the Golden State Warriors over the summer, the plan was always to flip the veteran forward. The Grizzlies got a first-rounder in the deal and agreed to let Iguodala essentially skip the season until traded.

Agreed. Fuck Iggy. I know the teams agreed that he wouldn’t show up, but he could have been a good mentor to these young guys. No reason he couldn’t play while Memphis explores trades. I hope nobody wants him and his overpriced contract, but I imagine Memphis would take anything for him.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote