View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 10:32 AM   #863
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Am I missing something with this rating? There are no ties to real life or money from this video game rating, right? This rating is an individual stat and if players are this worried about it, it really places the emphasis on them making themselves look better and not necessarily the team. It just seems like every player has to post to Instagram now asking their followers what they think of their rating.
No. However, NBA 2K is un-suprisingly popular among fans and the players alike. These guys are some of the most competitive dudes when it comes to these things, individual or not. Like I said though, most of it is in jest and I highly doubt Mathews was super serious about it.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote