View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 06:54 PM   #21
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs say Finley is staying put

Quote:
Originally posted by: Stressboy
Sike,

I agree, but I want to give this little experiment a go. Also, if we trade any of the new guys right now, anyone else coming in will feel like a part timer and we don't need that right now. We probably need to stand pat this year unless we make a trade for a 2nd backup center along the way.

Stressboy

there is wisdom in your words grasshopper...keep watching the grass blow in the wind and one day you'll achieve the bliss that can only come from wasting your life watching grass....

good point Stress...maybe, I still think if the deal is there that drastically improves your team you do the deal!...plus, I've got this feeling that this mix of talet(great though it is) will never be what we originally hoped...we'll see!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote