Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-13-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs Merchandise

I don't know about you guys, but I have a couple jerseys to buy after this series. Probably Terry and Marion.

This is also a must:

http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...43423.11743425

What will you guys be ordering in celebration?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i'm buying pretty much every t-shirt and hat, dvd, maybe some other stuff, still buying haha
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Also wanted to ask if anyone has ordered this:

http://dirkswish.bigcartel.com/product/blue-w-white-tee

If you have one, does it fit small or big? I'm always in between a Medium and a Large (tall and skinny, nothing fits) so I figured I'd ask how they fit.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:23 AM   #4
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post

If you have one, does it fit small or big? I'm always in between a Medium and a Large (tall and skinny, nothing fits) so I figured I'd ask how they fit.
I NEED THAT HAT IN BLUE TO ROCK HERE IN NYC
DIRK LEGIONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't know about you guys, but I have a couple jerseys to buy after this series. Probably Terry and Marion.

This is also a must:

That DVD doesn't have every game of the series right..? I was thinking they would have a DVD that showed every single game as well as all the post game stuff, but then I saw it was only a 100 minutes..
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:25 AM   #6
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is also a must:

I'm curious if that DVD will be any good. The fact that you can already order it makes me worried that it might be rather thrown together.

I think I'm going to try to download every game of this postseason (or at the very least, all the wins) and maybe convert them to DVDs. I don't know how I'm going to do it exactly, but I need to have this magical run saved for eternity. I have a bunch of blank DVDs that I bought and never used so this might be the time put them to work.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:28 AM   #7
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I'm curious if that DVD will be any good. The fact that you can already order it makes me worried that it might be rather thrown together.

I think I'm going to try to download every game of this postseason (or at the very least, all the wins) and maybe convert them to DVDs. I don't know how I'm going to do it exactly, but I need to have this magical run saved for eternity. I have a bunch of blank DVDs that I bought and never used so this might be the time put them to work.
the release date isn't until July 19th....
Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #8
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:

Or put them on a flash drive. That guy at youtube has them all on torrents, so I think that's probably the way to go.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #9
fluid.forty.one

Quote:

If you find a no-hassle place to get high quality versions, let me know. That's a good idea.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #10
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you find a no-hassle place to get high quality versions, let me know. That's a good idea.
http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/550...poilers/page48

I haven't kept up to see if it continued, but they were uploading games pretty religiously for a while here. I'll probably start here.

Only problem is that it will eat up a lot of space on your hard drive to do that. So you'll almost certainly need to try to burn these onto DVDs. I'm not sure what the end result will look like though so it's going to be a bit of an experiment for me.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 06-13-2011 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #11
OSUmavsfan

OSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to all

I believe you can buy all the games from the playoffs on itunes as well. It looks like they're $2.99 each, which may be a little steep, but at least it's pretty simple to do if you're willing to spend the money.
OSUmavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:28 AM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is also a must:

oh hell yeah son!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #13
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
That DVD doesn't have every game of the series right..? I was thinking they would have a DVD that showed every single game as well as all the post game stuff, but then I saw it was only a 100 minutes..
You can download each game from iTunes. Not sure if that helps
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #14
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Are there Jerseys with the Finals logo available for purchase? Also, gotta love that MJ-esque Shirt with the Dirk fadeaway shot.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #15
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO

http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...uctId=11762434
Old 06-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #16
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:

It's supposedly an all access DVD behind the scenes stuff. I'm more interested in a season long DVD from camp to the finals.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the Mavs themselves will make a different DVD.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #18
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
That's ballin'.

I'm heading up to Dallas for the parade so I'll be doing all my spending at the fan shops etc.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #19
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone put in their order for this shirt yet?? LOL

Deshawn Stevenson knows what's up!

http://a.yfrog.com/img616/5919/l0blmo.jpg
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #20
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Already ordered a sh*t load of stuff, even if the shipping costs are going to make a very poor man.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #21
JKiddFTW

JKiddFTW will become famous soon enoughJKiddFTW will become famous soon enough

Quote:

i just got mine today in the mail and its an xl that fits like a large, and thats without washing, go 1 size bigger IMO

And i just bought the championship pack of nbastore.com
waiting to see my damn SI commercial lol
JKiddFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #22
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

damn im so jealous of you guys

i guess ill have to try ebay

Last edited by Dan1; 06-13-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Dan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #23
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKiddFTW View Post
i just got mine today in the mail and its an xl that fits like a large, and thats without washing, go 1 size bigger IMO
Thanks bro.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #24
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
the release date isn't until July 19th....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Or put them on a flash drive. That guy at youtube has them all on torrents, so I think that's probably the way to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
It's supposedly an all access DVD behind the scenes stuff. I'm more interested in a season long DVD from camp to the finals.
i would love that too. If you find something like that, Make sure to post it on here
Old 06-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #25
MavsX
Diamond Member

mavgear.com is still getting hit hard. I think they have much better shirts, etc than store.nba.com
Old 06-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #26
xrobx
Diamond Member

i ordered about 6 or 7 shirts and a couple hats and stuff from nba.com

might check out mavgear next month or so when the traffic dies down a little bit, those poor guys are gonna get overwhelmed, lol
Old 06-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #27
fluid.forty.one

Is there any good way to get youtube videos onto your comp and then onto a DVD?

I want these SO bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwZXZcyr460
Old 06-13-2011, 04:54 PM   #28
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

That DVD they are advertising "THE" DVD? Or just "a dvd" thats coming out?

I want the definitive 2010/2011 story. I just want to know if I should get this one, or be patient and wait for the best DVD.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #29
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mavgear.com is still getting hit hard. I think they have much better shirts, etc than store.nba.com
They dont ship to germany

Have to stick with the NBA store, im 6-5 so for shirts extra large?
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #30
xrobx
Diamond Member

i would like to have every mavs playoff game in it's entirety on one big blu-ray set.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #31
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is there any good way to get youtube videos onto your comp and then onto a DVD?

I want these SO bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwZXZcyr460
http://www.downloadhelper.net/

And then burn it on a DVD.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #32
FINtastic
Diamond Member

This should work too:

http://www.mediaconverter.org/

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 06-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #33
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post

I want the definitive 2010/2011 story. I just want to know if I should get this one, or be patient and wait for the best DVD.
Not sure, but judging the cover, it's finals only, maybe with a snippet of playoff highlights to set the stage. It's an NBA production. I know Dallas Morning News is selling a book about the season for 19.95.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #34
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post

the dvd that is offered on the nba store doesn't come out till mid July anyway, so you will be waiting nonetheless
Old 06-14-2011, 08:18 AM   #35
MavsX
Diamond Member

does anybody know if there is a Mavs Retail store somewhere in DFW, that is open all the time? Do they have any at the mall? I want to buy some stuff, but, i'm also coming to dallas for the 4th to see my family...
Old 06-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #36
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
does anybody know if there is a Mavs Retail store somewhere in DFW, that is open all the time? Do they have any at the mall? I want to buy some stuff, but, i'm also coming to dallas for the 4th to see my family...

HOLY NECK!

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/news/da...p_opening.html
Old 06-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #37
Dirkules41

Dirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the rough

I ordered that Championship package available at the nba store. The shipping costs are very high, the package itself wasnt cheap too. Would like to have a BR instead of the DVD...
Dirkules41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #38
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Awesome
http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...uctId=11767977

I have spent $100 on various stores around DFW and lil over $100 more online at the NBA store
Old 06-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #39
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Most shops can suck me ... seriously. Either they don't ship to Germany at all or you pay an additional 50$+

I've ordered a T-Shirt recently from a non-profit organisation in the States and paid 30$, shipping included. Received it within a week. And the guys at NBA.com want to tell me that I have to pay 50 for the shipping alone?!

Last edited by j0Shi; 06-14-2011 at 09:46 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #40
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Most shops can suck me ... seriously. Either they don't ship to Germany at all or you pay an additional 50$+

I've ordered a T-Shirt recently from a non-profit organisation in the States and paid 30$, shipping included. Received it within a week. And the guys at NBA.com want to tell me that I have to pay 50 for the shipping alone?!
you got any friends in the states that will mail stuff to you cheaper than that?